Phoenix Food Culture

If you are like me, you love that things are looking up downtown. A few years ago I thought this city was lacking its own, much needed, culture. But evoloution is taking place and I am delighted to discover what amazing potential we knew we had! Visitors have told me we have a fun, unique food culture..little houses that have been re-done into a great little restaurants. WE LOVE YOU little restaurants!


Central Phoenix Food News Phoenix restaurants

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oktoberfest at CityScape and Wine and Dinner at the Farm at South Mountain

There will be no end to the flow of drinks this weekend with the events taking place Friday on through Sunday.
I really love keeping up on the events happening around the valley. Sometimes Its hard to keep them all straight, then they overlap, then you miss them. This weekend you can take your pick or hit both of them.

Oktoberfest at CityScape

Friday and Saturday the Oktoberfest that will be happening at CityScape, downtown Phoenix's exciting new venue. It will be their debut event and I will be excited to see how it all falls into place. Tickets are $10 or you can get Free tickets by stopping my CityScape and picking some up, or downloading them from their website.




Full Moon Festival Dinner and Wine



I am also very excited about the Dinner and Wine that will be taking place at The Farm this weekend, Sunday October 24th. $20 for the wine tasting and an extra $20 for the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment