Phoenix Food Culture

If you are like me, you love that things are looking up downtown. A few years ago I thought this city was lacking its own, much needed, culture. But evoloution is taking place and I am delighted to discover what amazing potential we knew we had! Visitors have told me we have a fun, unique food culture..little houses that have been re-done into a great little restaurants. WE LOVE YOU little restaurants!


Central Phoenix Food News Phoenix restaurants

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Maize's Cafe and Bistro

We rode our bikes there for happy hour one evening. Grabbed a few glasses of wine and 3 appetizers. We were pleased with everything we got. I was especially impressed with the cheese dip that tasted exactly like buffalo wings, served with a basket of colorful corn chips. That one is a winner. I couldn't get enough of it and I thought about it for days after. The sweet potato fries and the hummus plates were both really good as well. The owner who came to check on us was very friendly and helpful with our selections. Any given night stop by and this place is bustling and packed with locals. Overall, a really great place to dine downtown, or technically, midtown. 


Nice Patio Seating
 Sweet Potato Fries
 Hummus plate
Buffalo Wing Dip





Maizie's Cafe & Bistro on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment