Phoenix Food Culture

If you are like me, you love that things are looking up downtown. A few years ago I thought this city was lacking its own, much needed, culture. But evoloution is taking place and I am delighted to discover what amazing potential we knew we had! Visitors have told me we have a fun, unique food culture..little houses that have been re-done into a great little restaurants. WE LOVE YOU little restaurants!


Central Phoenix Food News Phoenix restaurants

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Delicious Trip to Sapna


Actually its been a few (3) trips to Sapna recently. I am drawn to any place that boasts Vegan food at the moment. I grabbed up a bowl of the Paneer and Naan. The Paneer was nice, but could have used a little more flavor in my opinion, i.e. garlic and salt. Then it would have been wonderful! I still enjoyed it especially the Naan. Wow the Naan, I could eat that all day long. A few days later I even ran there just to buy the bread (Naan) to go with some nice warm, very tasty Veggie soup I had made. It was the perfect side!
Posted are pictures of our lunch there. I ordered the Veggie Sandwich with Hummus, which was really flavorful. Also we ordered the Pumpkin Chili and Naan, washed it down with this Yerba Mate that I don't think they actually sell, but she drinks it and was sweet enough to dig up the special straw that filters out the tea leaves, and make me a nice full, strong cup. 
We finished everything off right with the Vegan Pumpkin muffins she had made that day, and they were so good that it inspired my own Vegan Pumpkin cake the next day. Yum!








Sapna's Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment