Phoenix Food Culture

If you are like me, you love that things are looking up downtown. A few years ago I thought this city was lacking its own, much needed, culture. But evoloution is taking place and I am delighted to discover what amazing potential we knew we had! Visitors have told me we have a fun, unique food culture..little houses that have been re-done into a great little restaurants. WE LOVE YOU little restaurants!


Central Phoenix Food News Phoenix restaurants

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mr Sushi or Akaihana Sushi Bar & Grill

We call it Mr Sushi. Why it has two names? I guess because this little Sushi place is owned by Akaihana Sushi Bar and Grill, but named Mr. Sushi. As far as Happy Hour goes, and even as far as good Sushi goes, I was surprised with the quality and the amount you get for the price.
(By the way this seaweed salad was half-eaten by the time I got to shoot a photo-and delicious it was!)


Blue Flame, and Tropical



Vegetable Tempura, Tootsie Roll, Fried California Roll,
and Spicy Tuna

 
And, yes, these are all off the Happy Hour Menu! The only downside, is that there is nothing with Eel on the Happy Hour Menu but dont let that prevent you from missing out on the rest of the great eats that are available!



Akaihana Sushi & Grill (formerly Mr. Sushi) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Sushi Bars

    ReplyDelete